The St. Louis Carousel is located in Faust Park, in Chesterfield, Missouri. Navigate our website to find out about our history, event rental spaces, and special events.
Hours: Tuesday-Friday: 10:00am-2pm Saturday-Sunday: 10am-4pm (last ride at 3:30pm)
Status of the St Louis Carousel
We are open! With COVID19 we have made some changes to how we operate. We have stepped up our cleaning and sanitizing procedures to protect you and our employees.
- Everyone will be required to wear a face mask unless they are under 2 years old to enter the building.
- We will maintain the 6′ social distancing.
- We encourage everyone to use debit or credit cards for contactless purchasing of tickets or merchandise.
- Strollers will need to remain outside the building.
- Riders on the Carousel will be limited to only 15 riders at a time and you will be shown to your horse by staff and will need to remain seated until a staff person directs you to exit the carousel. After everyone is off the horses staff will be sanitizing the brass poles and saddles of the horses ridden before the next ride.
- Parents for children under the age of 4 years will still be required to stand by and hold on to their child.
- Birthday parties, Weddings/Receptions, Meetings, and Evening Parties may still be booked however, we have new guidelines for them as well. Please contact Tonya at 314-615-8344 to discuss the guidelines.
Jack O’Lantern Trail and Trunk or Treat Event
There is no fear of hiking for treats at night during the Halloween season when you are guided by the light and spirit of Jack O’Lanterns leading you to the reward of a trunk or treat. Costumes are not required but are certainly welcome.
Another way to join in the fun of the evening is to:
Submit your art on two different types of canvas are encouraged for this event-pumpkins or vehicles. Completed Jack O’Lanterns and other forms of pumpkin art from artist of all ages will not only be competing against each other for visitor appeal but will also enhance the holiday setting.
Bring your decorated vehicles to serve as your stage to take part in trunk or treat. All artist (pumpkin or vehicle) must call 314-615-8344 or 314-615-8333 for decorating guidelines and themes.
This is event is for all ages-(not a scary event). The cost is $5 for adults, $3 for children ages 2-12. Under 2 are free. $1 per submission of pumpkin or vehicle.
Classic Red Hots Catering will be available to purchase food.
Friday October 30, 2020 6-9pm
To register call 314-615-8344. Face covers are required.