The St. Louis Carousel is located in Faust Park, in Chesterfield, Missouri. Navigate our website to find out about our history, event rental spaces, and special events.
Hours: Tuesday-Friday: 10:00am-5pm Saturday-Sunday: 10am-4pm (last ride at 3:30pm)
Status of the St Louis Carousel
We are open! With COVID19 we have made some changes to how we operate. We have stepped up our cleaning and sanitizing procedures to protect you and our employees.
- Everyone will be required to wear a face mask unless they are under 2 years old to enter the building.
- We will maintain the 6′ social distancing.
- We encourage everyone to use debit or credit cards for contactless purchasing of tickets or merchandise.
- Strollers will need to remain outside the building.
- Riders on the Carousel will be limited to only 15 riders at a time and you will be shown to your horse by staff and will need to remain seated until a staff person directs you to exit the carousel. After everyone is off the horses staff will be sanitizing the brass poles and saddles of the horses ridden before the next ride.
- Parents for children under the age of 4 years will still be required to stand by and hold on to their child.
- Birthday parties, Weddings/Receptions, Meetings, and Evening Parties may still be booked however, we have new guidelines for them as well. Please contact Tonya at 314-615-8344 to discuss the guidelines
National Unicorn Day April 11, 2021 1:30-3:30pm (full) 10:30am-12:30pm
Description: Unicorns have been a popular mythical creature since the Ancient Greek times, when people believed they lived in exotic India. While they were originally considered to be fierce, powerful animals, they are now often seen as a symbol of love, purity, enchantment and magic. Come help us celebrate their day! Enjoy a cookie (while they last), coloring and decorating a unicorn, goody bag and carousel rides!
Age: all ages Fee: $10 Location: St Louis Carousel
Mini Ninja Challenge June 12, 2021 9am-Noon
Description:This is an obstacle course challenge for children ages 5-12 years old. There will be a series of age appropriate obstacles such as tire flipping, running and rock wall climbing. A parent must accompany each child during the obstacle challenge. All participants will receive a participation medal. Food will be available for purchase. To register call 314-615-8345 or 314-615-8344.
Ages: 5-12 years Fee: $25/child Location: Faust Park Playground